All events are beginning to fill up. If you want to ensure a spot at the Start Line, don’t delay. Registration limited to on-site race registration on race weekend as long as events are still available. Current race registration is listed below:
- Friday, October 3rd, Noon - 7 p.m. registration/packet pick up at Hilton Garden Inn
- Saturday, October 4th, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. registration/packet pick up at Hilton Garden Inn
- Sunday, October 5th, 5:30 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. packet pick up only at Elmer Thomas Park across from McMahon Auditorium
- Sunday, October 5th, 8 a.m. - 2:45 p.m. registration/packet pick up at Elmer Thomas Park across from McMahon Auditorium
- Registration and packet pick up on Race Day, Sunday October 5 will take place in Elmer Thomas Park in a tent in front of the Museum of the Great Plains.
- The SOS is offering an on-site EXPO at packet pick-up all day Saturday for you to browse and shop for your favorite supplies
- The Host Hotel is offering a Pasta Dinner special from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. on Saturday night. For only $10 per person, you receive a gourmet Pasta Dinner which includes: pasta, salad, breadsticks, dessert and beverages. Tickets can be purchased at the hotel on race weekend, or to reserve your ticket, call 580.280.2100 and ask for the sales department
- Official Race Photography by Crimson Clover
Saturday, October 4, 6 – 8 pm Hilton Garden Inn (135 NW 2nd Street)
Tickets are only $10 each and include: two types of gourmet pasta, salad, breadsticks, dessert and drinks
Tickets can be purchased at the SOS Office, 2718 West Gore, any time with cash or check made out to the Hilton Garden Inn, or you can purchase them directly from the Host Hotel and pay by credit card, cash or check
Donate and Win a Trip to San Antonio
Our friends at Adventure Travel have offered to put your name in a drawing for a trip for four to San Antonio including hotel accommodations and 4 tickets to Sea World. For every $10 donated, your name will be entered into the drawing. Every cent donated will be used for cancer research being conducted at the Cancer Centers of Southwest Oklahoma in Lawton, Duncan and Altus.
Wayne's Drive-Inn Commemorative Shirts
Anyone from Southwest Oklahoma knows about the local icon - Wayne's Drive Inn! For years, people have flocked to purchase t-shirts with legendary styles and designs. And for the fifth year straight, Wayne's has designed a commemorative Spirit of Survival shirt to raise money for cancer research! Shirts are now available for purchase at the Cancer Center in Lawton or any of the Wayne's Drive Inn locations while supplies last.
2014 Race Shirt Revealed
Click to Enlarge Image